1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

rooted and apps are messed HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by drummerq, Mar 18, 2011.

1. drummerq

drummerq New Member

So I'm trying to restore with titanium backup, but gmail and the market won't load after install, its like their force closing, I think its Co use I haven't signed into google, nut I havent been able to do that, question is what is wrong? And how do I sign in to gmail?
  2. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

Did you restore system data with Titanium Backup?

If so, reboot into recovery and re-wipe (data + cache), and then reboot back into phone. Everything should be working then. You can then re-restore some of your data using TiBU. Be careful not to restore system data, unless you know it won't cause problems. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/pr...an-install-restore-using-titanium-backup.html <-- goes a little more in depth.