1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

rooted 6 weeks ago having some problems....

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Development' started by Jack, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Jack

Jack New Member

I think I rooted to gb dont specifically don't remember what I used . phone will just end and go to home page without allowing me to finish dialing. I am using beta swypes that keep updating.
    sometimes just becomes unresponsive and locks. Pandora , xmradio, slacker will stop after a few minutes and even if pause, play, will only then play for a sec and stop again. I heart radio works fine and doesn't stop....? Is there any upgrade that would offer stability, speed, good battery life where I don't have to first erase everything?
    my info shows:
    firmware ver: 2.34
    baseband ver:i510.06 v.ep1
    sch-1510.ep1f
    kernel: 2.6.35.7-ep1fcl300919

Anyone got ant ideas with some step by steps. like rooted to use barnacle to hotspot to my ipad
    thanks.....