rooted 2.1 and omg i dotn want these contacts

Reaction score
okay so i got all done with the rooting and then while setting up mail and facebok and such. my call list is now full of people whos number i dont want that are on my faceboo. how do i delete these, i have tried everything clear of deleting them

ldimick

Reaction score
What I did when that happened was to export my gmail contacts into a spreadsheet, manually delete the ones I didn't want, and then import them into gmail after deleting all of the gmail contacts.

OP
Forcedbyhatred
Reaction score
that works for the facebook contacts too. because when facebook synced i got a bunch of people i didnt want on list when i press phone. otherwise i probably just gonna have to delete them from facebook and sync it again. thats gonna be fun

Jolest

Reaction score
In the 1.5 version of the contacts-list (the "People" app > menu > view), you can turn on/off displaying various contact lists. Can't you turn off displaying your Facebook contacts in 2.1?

Last edited:
OP
Forcedbyhatred
Reaction score
well thats the thing. i did that. but on my home screen when i hit phone and the list comes up there, there are all teh facebook people there.

ohshtson

Reaction score
Don't want to thread hack here but I also have a question about that, when I did the 2.1 root it didn't add any extra people but the people I did have it added whatever number they have saved on FB as well as the number I have for them, and in some cases it added extra e-mail accounts, so when I just click a contact it gives me like 3 numbers and 5 e-mails for them, its a real pain in the ass