Root

Discussion in 'Android Custom & Themes' started by i own a droid, Apr 4, 2010.

1. i own a droid

i own a droid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    wow, cool......iono if im able to root my phone..because knowing me i would mess it up ..im not a phone guru..i just download stuff that will make my droid look cool .....but as for rooted droid as far as i can see ..u can do alot more stuff....

dam i wish someones in new jersey know how to root..cuz i wanna do it to my droid and change font colors and etc etc..

2. brando56894

brando56894 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im in new jersey at rutgers new brunswick. But you dont need me to do it, its easy to do yourself. If you dont actually want to learn how to manually root your droid and dont feel like spending hours doing it manually (its a good learning experience though and will help you in the future when youre stuck) use DMupdater to root your droid and then buy rom manager to do all your backups and rom installation.

Heres a tutorial on how to root your droid with DMupdater, it takes about 20 minutes or less.

Heres how to do everything manually.

Please read the forums before posting a question, an answer to your question was posted directly above your post and please please dont type in all caps.

3. pthance

pthance Member

Ratings:
    +0