1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Root?

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Development' started by KingChristian, Dec 16, 2011.

1. KingChristian

KingChristian New Member

I don't have internet on my laptop and all the forums and Google instructions for rooting have told me to download stuff onto my comp then transfer to my phone. Is there anyway to root my phone without using my comp? Please help..

BowDownDroidX2
  2. shaggykid

shaggykid New Member

You download the files onto your phone then llplug your phone into computer and run them there. You don't need an internet connection

Sent from your mom's house using my Galaxy Nexus... is what my signature would say if they would hurry and release the damn thing!
  3. KingChristian

KingChristian New Member

Thank you very much and that would be a very legit signature

BowDownDroidX2
  4. shaggykid

shaggykid New Member

No problem :) I changed it now since tgey released the Nexus

Sent from your mom's house using my Galaxy Nexus... is what my signature would say if I could save the money to buy a Galaxy Nexus.