1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Root

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by ronnieg56, Jul 10, 2011.

1. ronnieg56

ronnieg56 New Member

Is there a "Root For VZW Droid Charge For Dummies" out there?

Me being the dummy.

I have a few apps that won't work correctly or to their full usage on a phone thats not Rooted.

The searches I have done on rooting my phone were a little overwhelming to me and was wondering if there was a step by step one out there.

Thank you.
  2. TJF2011

TJF2011 New Member

There is no simple way like on motorolas phones using z4root.. You can either wait for one to come out or use superoneclick... Im still waiting

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  3. Schoat333

Schoat333 New Member

A lot of you have been spoiled with the one click methods. I remember using RSD lite to flash a recovery spf to my droid, and then using sprecovery to flash a rooted rom.

I recommend you read up on using Odin.. Having a samsung means you will be using it a lot if you want to flash custom recovery or roms. It is actually really simple, just make sure you follow instructions perfectly.

Go under the development section of this forum, and read up. Thats the best way to learn.
Search tags for this page

superoneclick sch-i510