1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Root Version 2 Deodexed RUU??

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Hacks' started by Narsil, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Narsil

Narsil Active Member

I rooted my T'Bolt yesterday and then found these amazing sense clock updates. The ones I want require the ROM to have sense installed and for the ROM to be deodexed. I vaguely understand what that means but cannot seem to find any indication whether the updated RUU installed after rooting the downgraded RUU to run the exploit is, itself, deodexed.

Since I do not know what running the clock updates will do to Sense if the RUU is odexed, I do not want to flash the updates until I ensure I'm running a deodexed ROM.

Thanks in advance for any insight given.

I bad want this flip clock...

[​IMG]
  2. Ad0131065

Ad0131065 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

There is a debloated, deodexed, and zip aligned rom stock rom avalible over at xda I think a link was posted in the thundetbolt rom section of this forum.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

downgrade 2.4.330 d2g