Root the revo how do i do it?

Randalbrown2009

Reaction score
I have acess to my laptop so ethier way off the phone or using my laptop. Im kinda new to it used z4 root on my droid 1 and then figured the roms n stuff out i just need to get rooted on this phone can someone help me out?

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

AstroBoy

Reaction score
I have acess to my laptop so ethier way off the phone or using my laptop. Im kinda new to it used z4 root on my droid 1 and then figured the roms n stuff out i just need to get rooted on this phone can someone help me out?

There is a Super One Click method detailed in this thread.

Super One click Root How To guide. - xda-developers

It worked fine for me. dancedroid

Now there is apparently a recovery/clockmod for the phone so it should not belong before there are custom ROMS.

OP
R

Randalbrown2009

Reaction score

There is a Super One Click method detailed in this thread.

Super One click Root How To guide. - xda-developers

It worked fine for me. dancedroid

Now there is apparently a recovery/clockmod for the phone so it should not belong before there are custom ROMS.

i get all the files extracted and click on the superoneclick and it pops up and i click run and it wont do anything...please help?

OP
R

Randalbrown2009

Reaction score
I think i got em..they wouldnt download when i plugged my phone in so i went to the website and it said it downloaded em..but i got no idea i tried for hrs lastnight couldnt get it to work..

mursepaolo

Reaction score
can someone put up step-by-step on how to do it for mac? this is all so confusing. i'm an old school rooter and used to do everything via terminal on my g1 and OG droid.