Root/Roms/ICS Leaks/FXZ etc... DL Links For Everything, Updated Daily

Obsidian...

Reaction score
Due to lack of activity and odd formatting issues here i am dissolving this thread... I have three others right now that i

will leave links to for those of you who use this... I apologize for not giving more warning but I have a 9 year old son

that deserves my attention more than this or any thread I hope everyone understands

Thanks,

Obsidian

Last edited:

BeHell

Reaction score
Nice write up! Everything in one link. This would of helped me out when I was hunting down working links!

OP
Obsidian...

Obsidian...

Reaction score
Nice write up! Everything in one link. This would of helped me out when I was hunting down working links!

Thanks... I'm glad you like it. If formatting was the same forum to forum I would just create a copy here but unfortunately it's not so for now I'm just going to leave the links up to my threads at the other forums

Nexus 7 Running [4.1.1][AOSP] Codeman Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven Alpha41

TMYINC

Reaction score
Looks good bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
Obsidian...

Obsidian...

Reaction score
Looks good bro!

Thanks... Keep the comments coming so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle... I'll try to keep you guys posted when I add new content to the threads... new ROMs that kind of thing. I already have another JB Rom but Sparky (Team Haters) isn't ready to release it yet

Oh and Davros was saying he might start working on the Safestrap issue but the kexec crap has been keeping him tied up lately

Nexus 7 Running [4.1.1][AOSP] Codeman Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven Alpha50

Hit me up...
Gtalk @ [email protected]
Twitter @Obsidian_22

TMYINC

Reaction score
Thanks... Keep the comments coming so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle... I'll try to keep you guys posted when I add new content to the threads... new ROMs that kind of thing. I already have another JB Rom but Sparky (Team Haters) isn't ready to release it yet

Oh and Davros was saying he might start working on the Safestrap issue but the kexec crap has been keeping him tied up lately

Nexus 7 Running [4.1.1][AOSP] Codeman Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven Alpha50

Hit me up...
Twitter @Obsidian_22

If you were wondering im the same tmyinc from droidhive. Glad to see you got all of this posted over here so quick. Davros is awesome. Know him from back in the D1 days. If anyone can get something working, he can. Ive looked at safestap some but lost internet connection at home so i havent been able to do much. Hopefully i can help some when i get it up and running again.

OP
Obsidian...

Obsidian...

Reaction score
I thought i recognized that name :) and Tether that phone brother and you'll have internet again :)... Yeah Davros is a really good guy we talk on gtalk quite a bit...

Hit me up...
Twitter @Obsidian_22

TMYINC

Reaction score
I thought i recognized that name :) and Tether that phone brother and you'll have internet again :)... Yeah Davros is a really good guy we talk on gtalk quite a bit...

Hit me up...
Twitter @Obsidian_22

Yeah probably going to tether. Storm took out a lot of lines which takes forever to fix lol. I will have to hit Davros up and see how far along he is.

OP
Obsidian...

Obsidian...

Reaction score
For sure :)

TWO NEW ROMS ADDED TO OPs everyone

ToRmEnTeD by Sparkyman216 of TeamHaters

ChRONiK by Superdallas (newest addition to TeamHaters)

Hit me up...
Twitter @Obsidian_22

Hollywood67

Reaction score
Just subscribed to this thread. I really like what I see. I think its great to have an all in one place for people to go.
Im on 238 now. Previously on. 235 I safestrapped my first JB rom..cm9 i think. My question is Should I put safestrap back on or is there a better way right now.?. I want to play around with more flashing but want to be safe...

OP
Obsidian...

Obsidian...

Reaction score
Just subscribed to this thread. I really like what I see. I think its great to have an all in one place for people to go.
Im on 238 now. Previously on. 235 I safestrapped my first JB rom..cm9 i think. My question is Should I put safestrap back on or is there a better way right now.?. I want to play around with more flashing but want to be safe...

For you I would SS... Samuri can get you out of just about any mess you get yourself into but SS is better... Why did you make the move to 235?

Hit me up...
Twitter @Obsidian_22

OP
Obsidian...

Obsidian...

Reaction score
Hashcode and I believe Davros will soon be working on a fix for SS but unless you want to install a deodexed 238 rom you have no reason to risk using Bootstrap.

CM9 and AOKP are ICS roms... Cm10 and ToRmEnTeD are JB

JB roms don't have good data right now so check them out if you want to but they'll only work with wifi

Hit me up...
Twitter @Obsidian_22

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
sounds great!
thank you very much for all the time and work!