Root Question...

Dolfan

Reaction score
Good to know, I found on thunderboltforums the link to the .9 update so I might just run that. They also have a nice, organized list of ROMs including some Sense 3.0 ones. I would try CM7 but I have that on my Touchpad & want something different, thanks though!

I used to like the Liquid roms on my OG Droid...but will wait till the weekend when I have some time to play...working OT leaves me little time,...lol :blink:

Dolfan

Reaction score
I'm having trouble downloading any roms, I keep getting Piracy popup window....anyone else having the same issue?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
4shlr

4shlr

Reaction score
Dolfan-
I just loaded skyraider today & so far I'm loving it. Uses sense 2.1 but has some 3.0 stuff like the lockscreen which I love. Seems really fast & smooth. It's very similar to stock but I like that so...

Dolfan

Reaction score
Dolfan-
I just loaded skyraider today & so far I'm loving it. Uses sense 2.1 but has some 3.0 stuff like the lockscreen which I love. Seems really fast & smooth. It's very similar to stock but I like that so...

Could you share a link to the rom...
I have a question, with these rom we are loading...do we have to flash the radio file...see if you can find out for us...lol

Dolfan

Reaction score
I just loaded Thundersense Rom...trying that...but was wondering about the radiothing that helps with the 3g signal switcher thingy mabob...lol

OP
4shlr

4shlr

Reaction score
I flashed the MR4 radio after i rooted in the first place. I would assume you'd be ok flashing it with the new rom, other's would know better...sorry

I just loaded Thundersense Rom...trying that...but was wondering about the radiothing that helps with the 3g signal switcher thingy mabob...lol

Sent from my Touchpad using DroidForums

Dolfan

Reaction score
I just flashed BAMFCubed1.09....looks prettty SWEET!!!!!

Sent from my Touchpad using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

drew

Reaction score
Cool. I've been running 1.07. Like it, except I can't pair any BT devices. I'm done flashing though until an ICS ROM comes out. It's too much effort to set the phone up. I'm lazy.

I just flashed BAMFCubed1.09....looks prettty SWEET!!!!!

Sent from my Touchpad using DroidForums
[/QUOTE]

Dolfan

Reaction score
DREW
do you have Titanium Backup? That backs up all the apps you have..then when you flash a rom, just run the ti backup and restore your apps..its a paid app, but well worth it..Rom Manager also..paid app but a great help when flashing and restoring...with my OG Droid I was changing roms 2 to 3 times a week...lol, glad I had both those apps to help with the restore..

drew

Reaction score
I certainly have TiBu. I used to be "flash happy" with my phones...I just got tired of resetting everything back up. I can't tell you how lazy I really am. The only thing I'm doing next is picking up a Rezound battery for my TB..and then patiently waiting for an ICS ROM to get released.

DREW
do you have Titanium Backup? That backs up all the apps you have..then when you flash a rom, just run the ti backup and restore your apps..its a paid app, but well worth it..Rom Manager also..paid app but a great help when flashing and restoring...with my OG Droid I was changing roms 2 to 3 times a week...lol, glad I had both those apps to help with the restore..

Dolfan

Reaction score
I think we the only 3 that have Thunderbolt phones....lol....this section has nothing going on in it...lol

DetroitDroid

Reaction score
I have a thunderbolt and have been thinking about rooting. I've been following this topic so that makes 4 of us.

tuffD1

Reaction score
I can't root my gf bolt for diddly-squat.
Can't downgrade. I feel for you guys. Though I did have a lil chuckle when dolfan kept asking for help with no response. Sorry about that :)
Sent from my MavD³

Dolfan

Reaction score
I can't root my gf bolt for diddly-squat.
Can't downgrade. I feel for you guys. Though I did have a lil chuckle when dolfan kept asking for help with no response. Sorry about that :)
Sent from my MavD³

lol...that was weird when no one would reply...it was totally not like that when I did my OG droid a couple years ago...that forum rocked with people...the TBOLT really seems to be the forgotten Android phone...and its to bad..I really think its a pretty nice phone...I know alot of people have had alot of issues with the Bolt..But mine(so far) has been ALL good...well besides the battery sucks real bad...it helped when I put the Rezound Battery in..

Why can you not Root?