1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Root Problem

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by curronv12, May 27, 2012.

1. curronv12

curronv12 New Member

So, I have previously rooted (using motofail) my phone and I have found out that I am dumb when it comes to all this software mumbo jumbo here. I had a software update (to 6.12.181) that would not install, and I thought it had to do with the root. I unrooted using DoomLord's 1.5 utility, and now I have a problem. It seems that I had accidently changed my LCD Density to 243 and now most apps are not compatible with my phone anymore, so I thought I could re-root and fix the problem. However, when trying to re-root using Motofail, it won't work. Untitled.jpg I cannot install SuperUser again and have no way (that I know of) to change my LCD Density back to stock 240. Can anyone help me out?