Root only app store on the way?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I guess this sounds good to me as long as koush doesn't decide to take more than google takes id switch since google Imo takes a huge chunk of developer profits

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
i see a news item here lol...

edit, i pm'ed it to one of the news team so hopefully it makes it

Last edited:

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Hmm... Interesting, reminds me of of Cydia and Rock back when I was Jailbreaking! I think the great thing about the Market is that it _doesn't_ discriminate against (most) apps. I think we'll lose a great part of Android if we do that. Maybe a compilation of apps in one place, that link to the Market but I don't think that we should get it split up, any apps that aren't allowed in the Market could get linked to a private site of the dev. :biggrin:

Natey2

Reaction score
Yes, I'll be able to see all the apps I can't run unless I root my device, all in one place :^)

I also like that they will host some arbitrarily "banned" apps. It's about time they were made available somewhere.
I'd like to add a request to make available all released versions of the apps, so that we can downgrade to a particular version if we choose to.
And a mandatory "What's new in this release" section with each release (Amazon doesn't do this; Google's Android Market does).

Hey! This is beginning to sound like sourceforge.net

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

Last edited: