Root my inc2

smalrus

Reaction score
I second DarkPsycho. I'm not a dev, this is my first smartphone, and I only have an extremely basic semblance of rooting lingo. I just want to root my Incredible 2 so I can do basic things like run Titanium Backup and Google Chat Video. A complete detailed step-by-step of how to use Revolutionary so I don't brick my phone would be invaluable.

Darkpsycho

Reaction score
I tried to do it on my own.. something went wrong with my computer recognizing my phone. I factory reset and went back to stock but i have s-off.. i think ill wait a bit before I root seeing as how im fine with stock for now

estafusisx

Reaction score
I second DarkPsycho. I'm not a dev, this is my first smartphone, and I only have an extremely basic semblance of rooting lingo. I just want to root my Incredible 2 so I can do basic things like run Titanium Backup and Google Chat Video. A complete detailed step-by-step of how to use Revolutionary so I don't brick my phone would be invaluable.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=165794
(GUIDE) how to root DINC2 2.3.3

There you go :) to my knowledge that is completely accurate and as noob friendly as i could make it

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums