Root ICS

I

IVI

I have been trying to root my device and it has failed numerous times. Inviting RAZR_Edge_Windows and I have USB debugging checked. When I hit space bar to start it says "adb not recognized" and says it a whole bunch then at bottom it says Root Exploit Complete, when its not rooted.

livinginkaos

Reaction score
Dude, again do your research. A simple search for "bionic root ics" will land you on several guides

DROID BIONIC on 246, is it butter?

livinginkaos

Reaction score
BTW, don't post more than one thread on a single subject. Bad forum etiquette.

rebelssof

Reaction score
Just did mine yesterday with the razors edge thing and it went smooth as butter.

livinginkaos

Reaction score
I am just curious, what do you plan to do now that it is rooted? There are lots of good things you can do, but then there are lots of ways to bone your phone too. Just be careful.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I am just curious, what do you plan to do now that it is rooted? There are lots of good things you can do, but then there are lots of ways to bone your phone too. Just be careful.
He's creating apps cause he joined the first forum yesterday and is a developer but has no idea how to use his phone.

jayrod

Reaction score

He's gonna figure out how to get us JB via a Samsung ROM..duh! :p

Sent from my IcarusHD Edition Bionic, not to be confused with my CM10 or .246 HoB Edition Bionics.

livinginkaos

Reaction score
He's gonna figure out how to get us JB via a Samsung ROM..duh! :p

Sent from my IcarusHD Edition Bionic, not to be confused with my CM10 or .246 HoB Edition Bionics.
Ritey O then! I just get mine from the grocery store bulk. That way I can pick all the pink ones.....