Root help

Condel2011

Reaction score
How can I root my samsung facenate I had a droid 2 and upgraded to this and the d2 was rooted and I want to do the same to this if possible. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
How can I root my samsung facenate I had a droid 2 and upgraded to this and the d2 was rooted and I want to do the same to this if possible. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

It is possible to root your Fascinate. I came from a Droid 2 as well and thought it was going to be a cake walk.

Follow this instructions step by step and download whatever it asks you to.

[HOW TO] Root Froyo or Gingerbread on Your Fascinate

You will notice that the Fascinate can have a voodoo kernel or a non voodoo kernel. Know the difference and know that you cannot flash a voodoo kernel over a non voodoo without doing some special magic first.

Enjoy...if you need additional help PM me and I will do my best to walk you through your question.

OP
C

Condel2011

Reaction score
Well I dont have a working internet at the point in time is there another way?? I know z4 root works used that for my d2 does it work on the fascinate

Sent from Samsung Facenate ;)

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
I have heard of some people getting z4root to work on their fascinate. I've also heard a from a few that it did not work on their phones. Personally, it didn't work for me. Give it good three goes and see it works for you.

OP
C

Condel2011

Reaction score
Whats a voodo kernal?? What does it change and teach me.ur special magic if its good. :) lol

Sent from Samsung Fascenate ;)