Root Gone Wrong

Greyboi

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am in a huge pickle so I pray someone out there can help me. I normally a Tech freak when it comes to electronics doesnt take much effort and I enjoy it. Well I never tried rooting a Droid Incredible before. Nt sure that the rooting went all the way or not. I do know however that I was using the z4root program and some other ones I cant remember to well. I was getting all these programs asking me for superuser permission repeatedly and then it happened. My Droid Incredible resetted itself and low and behold it freezes after the first screen comes on. Dont think I have a back up and dont have a phone to replace it. I need some serious step by step picture perfect outline directions to get this phone back up and running and i hope some one can. Cause I dont know what I am doing and I am feeling pretty crummy about it. Thanks a lot.

OP
G

Greyboi

Reaction score
Recovery?

I think I do. Is that where you press the volume up and power button at the same time.

OP
G

Greyboi

Reaction score
Ok I tried to go to Recovery but it took me back to the first boot screen vibrated and now I am looking at a black screen with a white line on one side of the screen and one more on the side opposite.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok I tried to go to Recovery but it took me back to the first boot screen vibrated and now I am looking at a black screen with a white line on one side of the screen and one more on the side opposite.

ok, I actually saw something about that, let me try to find it again

OP
G

Greyboi

Reaction score
Will take a look

WHether or not it helps thank you very much. If you get any more info on the subject drop me a line. Thanks again.

OP
G

Greyboi

Reaction score
Now What

I was able to boot the flash and go into recovery which is more than i was able to do before. But still freezes after first boot up screen.

OP
G

Greyboi

Reaction score
I did the factory reset but it still freezes after the first screen

Sent from my SPH-M910 using DroidForums App