Root Galaxy tab 2 10.1 sch 1915

thomasd24084

Reaction score
I have searched everywhere to root my Verizon Galaxy tab 2 10.1 4g lte. Seems like you can root every other device known to man except this one and I don't understand why it would be so special. Maybe Verizon is jAny help would be appreciated.

OP
T

thomasd24084

Reaction score
Haven't tried it yet. I'm a little concerned because the root that they are talking about is for the p5 models, which aren't verizon. I don't want to brick my tablet. This is the first time i'm rooting a device so I want to make sure I do it right.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
ok
this person here Android Forums - View Single Post - root 10.1 on 4.1.2 shows verizon as their carrier in their profile, and has a link to a root method.
they linked to a p5 method and said it worked, its up to you if you want to try it.
its been my experience in the past that root methods either work or they dont. i have never had anything bad happen as a result of a failed attempt, not to say its not possible.
its up to you if you want to try it or not, im not in any way trying to talk you into it.

sorry i couldnt be of more help.

OP
T

thomasd24084

Reaction score
Thanks for your help actually. Ill try tomorrow and see what happens.

OP
T

thomasd24084

Reaction score
Just to update I tried the methods suggested and still no luck. I don't think the Verizon version has been rooted yet... since it's older probably won't.