1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Root FRG22D Motorola 2.2

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by waltersk20, Sep 6, 2010.

1. waltersk20

waltersk20 New Member

Hello, i am new to this forums and I wanted to know how can i root my Motorola droid 2.2 build FRG22D. Thanks
  2. skylordusa1

skylordusa1 New Member

Hello Walter,

Welcome to the forum. :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

You can go to the link in my signature below to follow an awesome guide for rooting your droid. Just follow the steps in the guide and you will be rooted in no time.
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Search in the labs how to root regardless of OS. Sorry on my droid so I can't leave a link.
  4. electric turd

electric turd New Member

I just used those directions and it worked great. I'm using a mac so it doesnt work but I remembered I had an old XP laptop laying around. I was rooted prior to sunday with easy root, the frg22d update broke it so I was scared at first about using RSD but once you get going its pretty easy.
Search tags for this page
how to use root motorola 2.2 frg22d

root android 2.2 frg22d