root for lg revolution

rockonout

Reaction score
Thank you so much! *Confirmed.. took me like 2 minutes :biggrin:

zacedward

Reaction score
when you root what kinds of things can you do to your phone want to decide if its worth rooting

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
when you root what kinds of things can you do to your phone want to decide if its worth rooting

Custom ROMs, better battery life, better phone performance, wireless tethering and a lot more.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

zacedward

Reaction score
if I root my lg revolution can I take it back to stock I want to root my phone but kind of scared to dont want to screw it up can somebody please walk me through it thx

zacedward

Reaction score
can anyone help me root my lg revolution thx

zacedward

Reaction score
I tryed rooting but it say daemond running and nothing happems

brbal

Reaction score
download the all in one root zip file and it does everything for you. Pretty sure I downloaded it from the link above

bjjud

Reaction score
Will this work with the 2.3.4

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
did this with wifey's Revolution this morning, worked perfectly (she got the latest OTA in November) Make sure you plunk the LG drivers on there, and that de-bugging is enabled. (It installs Superuser) After that, I put on Open Garden wifi-tether, rebooted phone again, she is happily pecking away on her laptop thru the LG as we speak. I put on the P#droid stuff that I put on my Bionic, not real sure how well they will work. Getting the thing de-bloated would be nice

cyborg03

Reaction score
Can't seem to get tether to work used several types of teTher including the one u mentioned. Any ideahs?

bjjud

Reaction score
Can't seem to get tether to work used several types of teTher including the one u mentioned. Any ideahs?

If it's truly rooted, Open Garden wifi ought work (even if it isn't rooted, PDAnet is passable) Does Open Garden install? Does it start?...I know it forces you to put in a 13 character secret squirrel code for computer in question, there should be a prompt

Blayzejlm

Reaction score
I've been trying to root my wifes Revo but Superoneclick isn't working. How did you go about doing it?