Root Explorer - App's Removed - Help

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Indeed, I do hope he gets it working either way. No one should be without this phone.

nerdkill

Reaction score
Or follow the instructions you are given in the first place instead of jumping in before knowing what you are doing. That helps too.

Or you could try and not be such a douche bag. There are multiple threads on what apps are ok to remove. It's not the biggest deal to download the .apk's and rename them it's just another thing to do.

lalea1860

Reaction score
I have rooted my ally and have superuser privileges. I downloaded Root Explorer to delete stock apps, but do not think I am doing it right because the apps are still there?
I go to r/w and often it seems as if it is only files I am deleting verses unistalling programs or apps. I have uninstalled/actually found an uninstall button and said amazon and facebook were gone...but they come back?
Help on using root explorer? or is there a better way?

lalea1860

Reaction score
How do you move the apps to the SD card file on root explorer? I see Move on the drop down menu, then I see paste at bottom but nothing happens when I hit paste?
Newbie...anyone with detailed instructions after the long press and the hitting MOVE? I have created a file on my sd card called system crap so I need to go from there?