Root Errors - Need to Return Phone For Software Issues

Jackalope87

Reaction score
R If you read the title, then you'd see that I'm stuck in some serious issues. What type of issues? Well, of the late, I've been experiencing lots of software issues on my Motorola Droid Razr Maxx and I really need to return the device. Let me walk you through my story.

Gingerbread OS:
This is when I rooted my phone, using the method on Droid Razr Root!. This is when the problems started showing, atleast I think so.
-Constant HDMI cable insertion
I had never used a micro-HDMI hook up to anything, yet I was constantly hooked up to one. For some reason I couldn't watch videos until I had updated to 4.0.4.
-Constant Lag
Especially when I first started it up, just annoying.

-Ice Cream Sandwhich
-Fixed video watching problems, though still I connect to HDMI cables whenever the device is powered on
-Gyroscope Problems,, gets stuck in Landscape and doesn't switch
-Slower processor, lags in games where it didn't before
-Can't listen to voice mail, or delete them. I don't have visual voice mail, though I have a continuous build up in my notifications bar, and when I call my voice mail box, it says I have no messages.
-Root Problems, I might have not temporarily disabled before updating to the new OS, as I have horrible root problems now. All of my applications that require root access say that they haven't been authorized by Super User. Some apps deny that I even have root and some say I do. Here is a gallery of images.
imgur: the simple image sharer

I'm convinced I got a bugged device at the beginning and now that I rooted my phone, I've voided my warranty making this a waste of 650.00, off contract. This is my first Android, switching from a Jail broken IOS, with Cydia modifications to make my iPod look like Android 2.3. I feel as though I should have gotten the Nexus instead of this locked bootloader. Any advice/words of hope for jellybepes fixes/any personal stories are appreciated!

-Jackalope

OP
J

Jackalope87

Reaction score
Thanks for the response!

Thanks for the response, I'll try this method later, and BTW, love your quote.