1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Root/Custom ROMs on Milestone?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by cpuwhiz22, Jun 17, 2010.

1. cpuwhiz22

cpuwhiz22 New Member

Hello all,

I am becoming very well seasoned in the hacks available for the Droid, but a friend of mine who is on AT&T wanted one, so the only option for him was the Milestone. He has the phone and it is working fine at the moment, but I'd really like to get root at the bare minimum, and ideally I would like to get bugless beast on there. I know that the ROMs are not interchangeable from model to model, but my question is whether the milestone can be rooted, and if there are any custom ROMs it? Also, if either of these are possible could you provide some links or resources where I can obtain the necessary files?

Thanks in advance!
  2. motodroid34

motodroid34 New Member

jkkmobile: Rooting Motorola Milestone.. How and why. dancedroiddancedroid
Search tags for this page

why roms are not interchangeable