Root Call Blocker=Lose Data on CM7

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by mikex, Jul 9, 2011.

1. mikex

mikex New Member

I liked this app but found it was the culprit for my losing data connection on CM7. I contacted the dev to report the problem, and this is the response I got:

"You use an unstable, rare rom and then have the audacity to blame the app for loosing your data connection? The app has nothing to do with data. It only restarts the RADIO.

Cm is broken, and I won't be providing support for experimental roms. Flash another radio or a better rom, and stop giving my app bad reviews, it a great app. If it doesn't work, it you that's doing something wrong."

So, can anybody suggest another call blocking app?
  2. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

Do you mean for blocking specific numbers from calling you?

You don't need an app for that on Verizon, you can block numbers from their website.
  3. mikex

mikex New Member

Yes, but that only sticks for 90 days. My # used to be a landline #, so I get tele-marketers all the time. And, some are even the same ones from a year ago. And, I'm on the do not call list.

Edit: I just noticed on CM7 in the call log if I long press a # it gives me the option of adding to the blacklist. Can anybody comment on how that works (does it work, where are the numbers stored, how long they're blocked...)? TIA
Search tags for this page

root call blocker data connection lost