1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Root and EasyRoot

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by 1694kyle, Aug 27, 2010.

1. 1694kyle

1694kyle New Member

So I initially rooted from my phone using teminal emulator. Then I downloaded easy root and I'm having problems with it. When I try and unroot it does its thing, but then says already rooted. And if I go from themed to Back-to-stock, my root is super funky. Non of the root apps work, but easy root says I'm rooted. I've tried force reroot and it didn't help. How do I remove my initial root so I can root exclusively with EasyRoot.
  2. wrightperspective

wrightperspective New Member

If you have FRG22D then EasyRoot will not work. I was rooted with EasyRoot but when I updated to FRG22D, root got broken. Just gotta wait it out til Easyroot gives us root access unless we want to do a manual root.
Search tags for this page

easyroot 1.17