Root access

sineater

Reaction score
Looking to root a G3 version US99010c the ioroot method seems to be blocked on this version...any thoughts?

Drid88

Reaction score
Hello, I was like searching programs that can help with rooting my htc Desire 610 and I didn't find something that I can root with... So, does anyone know how to root and, is it even possible?

Drid88

Reaction score
I'm not sure about this... Am I on right place? (thanks for patience)
Screenshot_2015-04-18-13-11-16_1.jpg

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
If you want to root your phpne, then yes - you are in the right place.

Sent from my Note 3, using magic and TapaTalk version 2.4.15 ...

Drid88

Reaction score
Can you please reply on my last post?⬆thanks

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Can you please reply on my last post?⬆thanks
If it says unlocking will erase all of your data then, yes, all of your data will be erased upon unlocking your bootloader. You should backup all of your pictures and files you want to keep. And, if rooted, then use Titanium Backup to backup your apps and app data.

Last edited:

Drid88

Reaction score
If it says unlocking will erase all of your data then, yes, all of your data will be erased upon unlocking your bootloader. You should backup all of your pictures and file you want to keep. And, if rooted, then use Titanium Backup to backup your apps and app data.
Thanks☺

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Sorry for asking again... I don't know how to do this. I tried few times do step 1 and failed. So, can you help please? View attachment 74860
Having difficulty getting into download mode? You turned the device off, correct? While off, hold the volume down button and while still holding volume down, press the power button until it goes into download mode.

If I helped you please press Thanks!

Drid88

Reaction score
Having difficulty getting into download mode? You turned the device off, correct? While off, hold the volume down button and while still holding volume down, press the power button until it goes into download mode. I don't know why.

If I helped you please press Thanks!
I'm sorry to say, but I can't go into downloading mode. I have turned my htc Desire 610 off and I was holding volume down button for about 10s, then the power button and still nothing, it turns on normally, no download mode.Can you help, please? (thanks for patience)