Rookie

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Wow guys. I just got my droid and its amazing. I thought I would be prepared for it after being on this forum for about a couple of months. Wrong. After leaving Verizon, I got in my car and just stared at it like a deer in headlights. I dont know where to even start. Im choking bad lol.

mjs31

Reaction score
Wow guys. I just got my droid and its amazing. I thought I would be prepared for it after being on this forum for about a couple of months. Wrong. After leaving Verizon, I got in my car and just stared at it like a deer in headlights. I dont know where to even start. Im choking bad lol.

Welcome. Best thing to do is go into different folders and while in there hit the menu button on the bottom. Then select more etc... and just look around. Also long press or tap on items and see what happens. Each new window could potentially bring up many more options.

And of course....read this forum a lot. Search this forum a lot. And if you think it can't be done, ask because chances are it can.

Oh yeah...take some time to look through the market. There are tons of useful apps there.

Reaction score
Best thing to do is go into different folders and while in there hit the menu button on the bottom.
hello,
are you referencing the droid version of windows explorer, and if so how do you get there?
thanks,