ronniec2

OP
R

Ronniec2

Reaction score
Finally got my bootstraper issue fixed.if the offer to walk me through the process is still good maybe you could help me out.or maybe email me detailed directions.if that is allowed let me know and I'll send you my email address.thanks again

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm running out to dinner right now but I, would be happy to help you when I get back. I'll check in with you in a bit

tappin and a talkin

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ok i'm back. the first step would be to open the bootstrap app and hit bootstrap recovery and a message will pop up that says success. then hit reboot recovery and you will go in to clockwork recovery. once there you will use the volume rocker to navigate up and down, the camera key is an enter key and the power button is the back button. then you want to navigate to backup/restore and make a full system backup.

OP
R

Ronniec2

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help.l found droid hacking guides in the forum and it is awesome.hooked me right up.now have liberty backed up and running rubrix 2.0 and it's wicked fast.gotta find a theme I like for it though.sorry I didn't get back with you last night but I'm on the east cost and I went to bed.Thanks for your help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
R

Ronniec2

Reaction score
my dx is just running the boot logo over and over what does that mean. and what do i do?any idea ive pulled battery and no change