Roms?

albel333

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just had a little question about roms for the fascinate because in a little confused.
I came from the droid 1 where roms where very abundantand want sure as to why there aren't that many for this phone. It is a galaxy s so I figured there would be alot of support for it (there is one on every carrier ..plus the nexus s)
The phone its also totally open too right? No locked bootloader like the droid x.
Also I'm sure this had been discussed before and I'm sorry but I want able to find anything on it myself

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just had a little question about roms for the fascinate because in a little confused.
I came from the droid 1 where roms where very abundantand want sure as to why there aren't that many for this phone. It is a galaxy s so I figured there would be alot of support for it (there is one on every carrier ..plus the nexus s)
The phone its also totally open too right? No locked bootloader like the droid x.
Also I'm sure this had been discussed before and I'm sorry but I want able to find anything on it myself

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
this is where you wanna look on DroidForums... Samsung Fascinate Development - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

and here over on XDA... Fascinate Android Development - xda-developers