Roms gone from rom toolbox

earlybill1

Reaction score
In rom toolbox pro it say no rom list why is this just a few days ago it was working I fixed permissions rebooted n even deleted apps then reinstalled help
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

J

JriderG

Weird. You do have data connectivity right? I know this is a dumb question but you never know.

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Yea I do I think ill have to flash back to group again n start all over again rite what u think all I'm trying to do is download jakebitesmod so I can play with that lol

J

JriderG

I just went in and no roms are listed for me either.... if you want to get the jakemods then you could probably get it directly from another place. I wouldn't flash or whatever. I think the roms will be back after a while.

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Do u have a link for jakebites please I've goolged it just not finding the download

J

JriderG

Was just about to post same link lol. I have no idea what it does though. I would read all that stuff first.

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Thanks man how do ya post links

J

JriderG

I just copy and paste, but sometimes it does not come up as a hyperlink just text...

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What it dies it gives you a free extra governors to choose from song with having the v6 supercharger script built in... And it also adds a few tweaks to help your phone perform better and save battery life...

And for posting links... I just pull it up in the browser... copy the link.. Then click more... Then insert URL

Post script: stay on ginger... If you flash back to froyo then flash this you will have to sbf because of the different governor it installs

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
See I'm on froyo miui still can I install the all in one updater from rom toolbox 602 over my miui rom cause jakebite says only works on gibson kernel r roms

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can install the aio... But I don't like the 602 aio... Broke my recovery...
It'd be best to sbf to 602... Then you can install the latest miui on the ginger kernel... Then you can install the mod

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have run both the .602 AIO and the .605 AIO files. Both have worked fine. Just my experience though

Boot Manager

leftspin

Reaction score
Just checked and ROM list is there in ROM toolbox for me

BAD ASS X

same here, although that used to happen to me in ROM Manager sometimes. Usually I would just reopen it or at most just force quit and restart the app and everything would go back to normal