1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

RoM'S aRe My FrIeNdS! LiSt YoUr FaVs!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by IxMissxN'xLovexMyxDroid, Mar 29, 2010.

1. IxMissxN'xLovexMyxDroid

IxMissxN'xLovexMyxDroid New Member

:motdroidvert::icon_ banana:Ok Guys, I know Im no pro with these Roms, but I know quite a bit about them now, and I decided "hey why not help some Rom N00bs?" So LADIES, AND GENTLEMEN START YOUR ROM RAIDS! List you favorite Rom/What your using, and maybe some nice features. Heck I am only using the major roms, I might even use some I never used yet. Im currently in the process of installing SDesire, my current Rom is Cyanogen for Droid, and so far my favorite Rom is SStunning:icon_ banana::motdroidvert:
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

Petes bugless beast is what i always seem to be going back to.

executing scripts, live wallpapers work with no problems, very fast w/o OCing

tried most of the roms and still like BB thee best
  3. IxMissxN'xLovexMyxDroid

IxMissxN'xLovexMyxDroid New Member

I agree BB is quite amazing, my problem is there are never any updates.:mad:
  4. phenley

phenley New Member

jrummy is doing great work both with his cyanmod rom and ese53 rom. fastest roms I have run yet, and I have ran just about them all haha
  5. jasonb

jasonb New Member

AdamZ Smoked Glass v6.0 is the rom for me. i run it anywhere from 600 to 1000mhz and it's very fast and perfectly stable.
  6. Hugh Jass

Hugh Jass Well-Known Member

This. I haven't had a restart or force close in weeks at 1.1ghz. Flawless.
  7. xkaper

xkaper New Member

I also really like Adamz
  8. serveitup911

serveitup911 New Member

There is a special place in my heart for DroidMod 1.0 because it was the first custom rom I installed. I had rooted myself before I knew about DMUpdater though. Though it was stable, it ran a bit hot for me. I soon moved on to the much superior 2.1 based roms.

AdamZ Smoked Glass 6.0.1 has been awesome for me, and that has been my main rom for almost 2 weeks now, with basically no issues.

I tried ChevyNo1 Simply Stunning 2.2 for a bit, but ran into an issue with setcpu that I could not solve. I will try again at some point.

Next I am going to try Succulent v3.2 by Woodyman.

I may try bugless beast when it reaches 1.0. I sense that will be a big update, because it has been at 0.9 for a longer than average amount of time.

Right now I use sprecovery, but I do have rom manager premium. So, I could easily use clockwork if I wanted to. I will try Ultimate Droid, but I want to wait a little bit until Clockwork matures and Blackdroid has more OTA releases under his belt (maybe around version 9.0).
  9. mrgarrison

mrgarrison New Member

jrummy's cyanmods are my favorite so far. fast n' sexy..
Search tags for this page

droid pro rom list