1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Roms and roots

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Global Roms' started by cdm369, Aug 26, 2011.

1. cdm369

cdm369 New Member

Where would I go to download a rom for my phone...im a bigtime newbie

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  2. droid2drummer

droid2drummer New Member

Your in the right place! Well, liberty rom toolbox..Rom Manager, and google! Lol also these forums! Enjoy!! Always make a backup..and learn how to sbf...to be safe...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  3. Insidious

Insidious New Member

First things first make sure you are rooted using z4root or else you will get nowhere. The essential apps are rom manager, droid 2 bootstrapper, download all apps (so you can download .zips directly to your phone, and titanium backup. Google is your friend. Don't get flash happy like me and soft brick for a week and have fun :b

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  4. Byakushiki

Byakushiki New Member

I would also suggest installing android sdk on your computer. ADB can save you from a great deal of stress if you know how to use it.
    Very useful for getting out of a bootloop on 2nd init roms where it's not as simple as pulling the battery mid-boot animation.
Search tags for this page
roms when roots

roms with roots