roms and kernels

rasaun87

Reaction score
So how long u guys think its going to take before this gets all romed and rooted? the only reason i got this cuz it seems like htc and sammy phones get the hook-ups.

warnette

Reaction score
There are some good devs from the incredible working on this phone. On average its has taken around a month to get permanent root and unlocked.

There is a good thread on how to get temp root over at xda, which will allow you to freeze all of those great vzw apps.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
rasaun87

rasaun87

Reaction score
Yea I seen that but imma just wait for permanent root. This phone not that bad out of the box. But they just said the kernel was released so oh yea we in there... :)

sent from my rezound that may NOT be traded for a gnex

Exodus615

Reaction score
I'm getting my Rezound on Wednesday I hope the Rezound will get some Miui on it asap

benny3

Reaction score
Heres a start. Its CleanROM 1.0

CleanROM was designed to be a cleaned up Verizon Stock ROM with minor features and enhancements! This is not a themed ROM! All HTC and Google Apps are up to date as of 12/28/2011. ROM is de-odexed and based on official Verizon RUU 1.02.605.6.

With more to come

http://www.scottsroms.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=56

jbg25

Reaction score

CleanROM was designed to be a cleaned up Verizon Stock ROM with minor features and enhancements! This is not a themed ROM! All HTC and Google Apps are up to date as of 12/28/2011. ROM is de-odexed and based on official Verizon RUU 1.02.605.6.

With more to come

CleanROM 1.0 - Downloads - Scott's ROMS

Make sure you guys unlock your boot loaders and root via oneclickroot before you attempt to do this.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Make sure you guys unlock your boot loaders and root via oneclickroot before you attempt to do this.

+1, instructions are posted here in this sub forum in the stickies if you are on mobile app.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score

With more to come

CleanROM 1.0 - Downloads - Scott's ROMS

Careful, it has some bugs, like crashes and freezes when using the Market.

slim6596

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
And Cubed from dsb of Team Bamf.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Blue Tapatalk