Rom?!

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just updated my x2 to the GB update. Now Im kind of interested in changing the look of my phone and getting a new rom? Whats the best one out as of now for the GB? (And by best I mean, really custom cool looking cuz im a nerd.) Any help would be nice? Also, how do I even install it?!! LOL. And any screenshots of the roms u guys suggest??

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just updated my x2 to the GB update. Now Im kind of interested in changing the look of my phone and getting a new rom? Whats the best one out as of now for the GB? (And by best I mean, really custom cool looking cuz im a nerd.) Any help would be nice? Also, how do I even install it?!! LOL. And any screenshots of the roms u guys suggest??

This Post Is In The Wrong Section.

Reaction score
The only rom I know of is "minimal." This phone is too newly rooted so there hasn't yet been much Rom development yet. I waiting for Cyanogenmod but that might never happen for all I know.

Esper

Reaction score
There are no gingerbread rom's or themes out YET... be patient

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Brownn01

Reaction score
There is a GB Rom called Eclipse out. It's pretty bare, but it does exist. You can find it over at xda. I'm running it now in fact .

Esper

Reaction score
Really?.... I'm gonna have to take a peak

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums