[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 DX GB Motoblur build)

Porkweasel

Reaction score
When I go into Terminal Emulator to access the "Customizer", I type SU, then "customizer" and the response I get is "customized: not found". Suggestions?

I'd bet that your keyboard is autocorrecting "customizer" to "customized"...triple check

Haha! Yes, the obvious problem was actually the problem. No matter how I typed it, when I pressed enter it went directly to customized instead of customizer. Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Porkweasel

Reaction score
Please Help!

I upgraded from .591 to .595 and my phone was working just fine. I downloaded both ZombieStomped zip files and placed them on my sdcard. I used D2 bootstrap to try and enter recovery (said it was successful and started rebooting). My phone rebooted and did not go into recovery. Now it is stuck in a boot loop and will not do anything. I tried accessing recovery via Home and Power button and factory resetting, but phone just restarts and keeps boot looping. Does anyone know what I did or how to fix this? Help!

Thanks

I would pull the battery, plug into a wall outlet and you should boot into recovery from there. Give it a shot!

I also noticed that the first boot was very long. I thought I was looping too but it did finally come up.

snowman7

Reaction score
No luck. Just powers on and shows a picture of a battery with a ? inside. :(

Porkweasel

Reaction score

Try taking out the battery again. As soon as it plugs in let it automatically turn on... if it goes to the battery, plug it in and push the power button until the M or Zombie boot shows and let go. It's always worked for me...hmmm..

snowman7

Reaction score

Try taking out the battery again. As soon as it plugs in let it automatically turn on... if it goes to the battery, plug it in and push the power button until the M or Zombie boot shows and let go. It's always worked for me...hmmm..

Nope. If I pull the battery and plug the charger in it turns on automatically and when the battery with the ? shows up it will just sit there. If I press the power button it will shut off. When I try to power it back on with the battery out I just get the boot loop again.

bluskyline21

Reaction score
This is the rom I've been rocking since I left Liberty and I think moto_blur is for me (yes, sadly lol). What bloat was removed from this ROM? Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Not from me, you can check droid-pirate.com

mgault

Reaction score
I am trying to get into the recovery and it says successfull then reboots like it is suppossed to, but it doesnt reboot into recovery =. I have download all the upgrades till get it to .595 and now i want to load zombie but cant get into clockwork to get it running

tonloc91483

Reaction score
I am trying to get into the recovery and it says successfull then reboots like it is suppossed to, but it doesnt reboot into recovery =. I have download all the upgrades till get it to .595 and now i want to load zombie but cant get into clockwork to get it running

need droid 2 boot strap had the same problem.

blueis300

Reaction score
Well Ive tried everything else and had the old version mine as well give this a try again.

J3anyus

Reaction score
Anybody try Juicemanes Gingercomb Juice 2.3.595 theme on this and know if it works fine? I'll post back here later today and let ya know, if I don't hear back in a few hours.
I'm wondering the same thing - have you had a chance to try this out and see if it works?

Getwired

Reaction score
Anybody try Juicemanes Gingercomb Juice 2.3.595 theme on this and know if it works fine? I'll post back here later today and let ya know, if I don't hear back in a few hours.
I'm wondering the same thing - have you had a chance to try this out and see if it works?

Working on it now. Had family stuff earlier, and I totally borked (er, bricked) my phone, lol, to the point where I couldn't even SBF it on my main workstation here @ the house. My laptop is @ work (which I regretted). Got fed up and whipped out the SliTaz disc w/ the Linux RSD-ish tool, and it worked like a champ the first time, er, it would have but one of the stupid cats stepped right on the power strip connected to my UPS and killed my USB hub. GRRRRR!!!!!!. It was like Monty Python here earlier; you wound't believe it unless you were here watching! :rofl3:

Anyway, I'm still working on getting the installation sequence down, but it looks good so far. Will post back shortly.

Last edited: