[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 DX GB Motoblur build)

randroidran

Reaction score
Ok so I looked the details why astro file wont open it. It says " java.utility.zip.zipexception: expect end of central directory signature" does this help at all?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Getwired

Reaction score
Ok so I looked the details why astro file wont open it. It says " java.utility.zip.zipexception: expect end of central directory signature" does this help at all?

Yeah, your ZIP file is trashed. Re d/l it over Wifi if possible, or on a computer and xfer it via USB. Astro opens both of mine just fine...

Porkweasel

Reaction score
I'm already running stock deod .595, can I install over it without wiping?

You probably could...but I always prefer a fresh install since I have no idea about what framework tweaks took place. I'm a simple "follow the instructions" kind of guy... :)

randroidran

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the help I will download this on my comp then transfer it to the root of my sd.

Getwired

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the help I will download this on my comp then transfer it to the root of my sd.

No problem ... let us know how it works out! :)

Getting ready to blow my phone away for the ten millionth time (gotta go eat some lunch first tho...). Wish me luck too! :D

muddy83gmc

Reaction score
When I go into Terminal Emulator to access the "Customizer", I type SU, then "customizer" and the response I get is "customized: not found". Suggestions?

I'd bet that your keyboard is autocorrecting "customizer" to "customized"...triple check

tonloc91483

Reaction score
Im having the same issue as stated before
.. currently on zombie stomped 1.6 with .591 when i try to install i get install aborted bad file..... ive downloaded .595 from this thread and other threads and no. 595 dl will install. Im using d2 bootstrap and wipe everything multiple times each time multiple times and its not working and im getting sick of doing recovery backups.

Please help

jbrian420

Reaction score
.. currently on zombie stomped 1.6 with .591 when i try to install i get install aborted bad file..... ive downloaded .595 from this thread and other threads and no. 595 dl will install. Im using d2 bootstrap and wipe everything multiple times each time multiple times and its not working and im getting sick of doing recovery backups.

Please help

Sounds like a bad download to me. And you did wipe data/ factory reset before installing 595

muddy83gmc

Reaction score

Please help

I was on .591/ZS1.65 and this morning I updated to .595/ZS1.7. All went down without a hitch, downloaded everything over wifi with Miren browser straight to my phone.

-Make sure you're downloading non-stock .595 (I used the full deodex)
-Make sure you're downloading ZS 1.7 DX and not D2
-Going from .591 to .595 doesn't require a wipe, but you'll wipe twice while installing ZS as per the OP

Loving the customizer btw, the theme preview option is pretty sweet..

Last edited:

tonloc91483

Reaction score

Please help

Sounds like a bad download to me. And you did wipe data/ factory reset before installing 595
Yeah the downloads are from this post or from other active threads on this forum. Ive been wipping everything cache and data each time all downloads except stock. 595

drum747

Reaction score
I had a bad file also. Downloaded again and all went smooth

snowman7

Reaction score
Please Help!

I upgraded from .591 to .595 and my phone was working just fine. I downloaded both ZombieStomped zip files and placed them on my sdcard. I used D2 bootstrap to try and enter recovery (said it was successful and started rebooting). My phone rebooted and did not go into recovery. Now it is stuck in a boot loop and will not do anything. I tried accessing recovery via Home and Power button and factory resetting, but phone just restarts and keeps boot looping. Does anyone know what I did or how to fix this? Help!

Thanks

Porkweasel

Reaction score
Please Help!

I upgraded from .591 to .595 and my phone was working just fine. I downloaded both ZombieStomped zip files and placed them on my sdcard. I used D2 bootstrap to try and enter recovery (said it was successful and started rebooting). My phone rebooted and did not go into recovery. Now it is stuck in a boot loop and will not do anything. I tried accessing recovery via Home and Power button and factory resetting, but phone just restarts and keeps boot looping. Does anyone know what I did or how to fix this? Help!

Thanks

I would pull the battery, plug into a wall outlet and you should boot into recovery from there. Give it a shot!