[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 DX GB Motoblur build)

mcp770

Reaction score
Probably wouldn't hurt to run the undervolt again. As for the memory card issue its not the rom. I had it once and a reboot fixed it. Also might be good idea to copy your sd to a pc then format it as fat32 then copy contents back. Make sure to keep a copy in your pc just on the off chance the card is dying.

helobubba

Reaction score
This ROM is pretty sweet, but I am having one problem and one request. Under favorites, only one person shows up. It will not create a list any longer than that. Also, is it possible to get music controls added to the lockscreen?

I can add more than one favorite and I have music controls on the lock screen (under Moto theme).

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

helobubba

Reaction score
Great ROM! Only problem I have is "Spare Parts" FC's after I select "Battery History". Any ideas?

paul7602

Reaction score
Invisibile lock slider

Can you make a zip for the lock slider to be invisible ??? I had it in another rom but forgot which one its in! It was for a froyo rom so im sure it wont work with this rom???

Red_Baran

Reaction score
Everytime I go under sound under gmail or messing it force closes. Any fix for this?

SuperChargedJ

Reaction score
After reading most of this thread, I decided to try this rom out. I downloaded it and I didn't experience any problems. The rom is very fast but I will report back after a few days.

bond32

Reaction score
I looked for the stock gb battery and couldn't find it. I like it better in my opinion. Also it would be great if any developers could figure out why the multitouch keyboard lags and constructs a fix for it.

AshG

Reaction score
I flashed ZS1.7 this afternoon. Thus far, it's a nice ROM. Hopefully an AOSP GB theme will come out sometime in the near future.

bond32

Reaction score
I flashed ZS1.7 this afternoon. Thus far, it's a nice ROM. Hopefully an AOSP GB theme will come out sometime in the near future.

There's quite a few asop roms out now if you were wanting that instead. Zapx from rom manager is good, or Fabulous' apex is another. I think liberty has a free themes out now as well.

I prefer zombie because I actually like blur.

AshG

Reaction score

There's quite a few asop roms out now if you were wanting that instead. Zapx from rom manager is good, or Fabulous' apex is another. I think liberty has a free themes out now as well.

I think you misread. I don't mind the blur, I just like an AOSP theme. You know, green vertical battery and all that. if I wanted an AOSP ROM I would have gone Apex or ZapX.

bond32

Reaction score
I see. I believe there are 2 or 3 themes out now, but im sure an asop will be soon.

Edit: it would be really cool to use the customizer to install themes, but I guess that is the idea anyway.

chefb

Reaction score

Rom manager?

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Only problem is in spare parts battery history I get a FC everytime.
Not a big deal just thought id share

FreeMyMoto!!!