[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 DX GB Motoblur build)

bond32

Reaction score
If they multitouch keyboard didn't lag I would totally use this rom. Excellent work tho, I love all the small improvements.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

shrink57

Reaction score
This is the first gingerbread based ROM that has met all my expectations. Keep up the great work!

chefb

Reaction score
If they multitouch keyboard didn't lag I would totally use this rom. Excellent work tho, I love all the small improvements.

Any other people having problems with the keyboard

nordy420

Reaction score

Any other people having problems with the keyboard

The keyboard problem is a gingerbread problem not a zombie stomped problem. My multi touch keyboard has sucked since I flashed the first gb version.

chefb

Reaction score
The customizer.....is that causing any problems? Are all the themes playing with the system....how is speed and battery?

mcp770

Reaction score
So over the past week I have tried stock 595, apex beta, broodcomb, gingeraid, and liberty . Hands down zombiestomped is the winnerin both speed and battery. Great job and I'm sticking with this one for a while.

On a side note just out of curiosity, no matter if I sbf clear data etc my kernel always stays with the gb #1 version? Even after I sbf'ed to 340, did the three zips to 588, then the 595 deodexed. I had to install the apex kernel update to get version #2. Why would this be?

htsht

Reaction score
What is the correct way to get on ZombieStomped from Liberty GB v.5(.591)?

xjacobx

Reaction score
What is the correct way to get on ZombieStomped from Liberty GB v.5(.591)?

i simply installed the Stock Deodexed .595 zip from P3 to get the phone to 595
then installed ZombieStomped per Jboxen's instruction.

mapatton

Reaction score
I am currently running 595 deodexed, what are the benifits to going to the ZS 1.7 rom?

Sent from my Droid X running GB .595 rocking a Blue Bread theme.

mcp770

Reaction score

Porkweasel

Reaction score
OK, has anyone else experienced this?

I woke up this morning, after my phone was working great might I add and my memory card was empty. The message specifically is "SD card blank or has unsupported file system." WTF? I have never had that happen ever. Any idea on how exactly that could have happened? I would hate to think that it's a side effect of the rom, but I can't explain it otherwise.

jgmarz

Reaction score
Kernel

Currently on 1.7. I think I have the wrong kernel. It's still on .32 number 1

I think its supposed to say number 2 how can I update to the number 2 kernel
Kernel should be 2.6.32.9-g0bae333qgd748@il93lnxdroid09 #2. Get it by installing THIS zip via cw recovery. Thanks to Fab for the file.

Thank you, I installed the zip and it works. I was running the low voltage option from the customizer, do I need to run it again after I flashed the new kernel?