[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 DX GB Motoblur build)

mcp770

Reaction score
You can do but it isn't recommended to ever restore data to different rom versions. Almost always causes glitches.

gb714us

Reaction score
So after being on this for a day or two, I can say that my x is rejecting the ineractive governer.. So I use rummys overclock app and when its on the int..gov and I turn off the screen then my phone becomes totally unresponsive when I try to turn it back.on. But it doesnt happen with ondemand, any help or tips? Thanks in advanced

bond32

Reaction score
Would anyone mind running the speedtest.net app? Im curious what speeds you get and any improvements you see over froyo.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

J3anyus

Reaction score
I've had a strange issue twice in the last few days, where suddenly my phone loses connection to the cellular network entirely. I can't access anything that requires data (and ping tests from *#*#INFO#*#* fail), I can't make phone calls, can't send text messages, etc. Going in and out of airplane mode doesn't help either - the only fix seems to be a battery pull. Has anyone else seen this?

I also notice that I'm still running kernel version #1, not #2 - is that expected? Will anything break if I use the Apex updater to move to #2?

Halfie

Reaction score
My phone always quick reboots everytime I play music and try multitasking. Anyone know why?

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If your undervolted, maybe your phone cant handle it.

bluskyline21

Reaction score
I've had a strange issue twice in the last few days, where suddenly my phone loses connection to the cellular network entirely. I can't access anything that requires data (and ping tests from *#*#INFO#*#* fail), I can't make phone calls, can't send text messages, etc. Going in and out of airplane mode doesn't help either - the only fix seems to be a battery pull. Has anyone else seen this?

I also notice that I'm still running kernel version #1, not #2 - is that expected? Will anything break if I use the Apex updater to move to #2?

I know you're not going to want to hear this, but it sounds like a problem I had a few weeks ago on Liberty 2.0.1. I was using my phone normally and just *happened* to make a backup and went into an appt. My phone wasn't getting reception so I thought it was the building. I tried toggling A/P mode. Nothing. I lost all connection to the network. I would press the Call button and it immediately ended the call.

Long story short, I was screwed. I had to sbf and start over. I thought that since I'd made a backup right before I noticed it, I would just recover it. Well I did...and everything was still broken. When I sbf'd a second time, it was like nothing had ever happened. The Kernel version doesn't matter I don't think. I have #1, as well and it's not the cause anyway. I don't know if updating to a new one will fix it. Try it and respond if it works just by updating. Sorry :blackdroid:

Last edited:

Halfie

Reaction score
If your undervolted, maybe your phone cant handle it.

I haven't messed with the voltage, just the theme. And this also only seems to happen with PowerAmp. I'm using doubletwist now, but I like PowerAmp because of the sleep function.

chefb

Reaction score
I would like try this........is there a stock theme that works with no:icon_ banana: bugs. Also how do you post links because there is a circle mod for the the battery. Than:icon_ banana:ks.

I've got been trying to apply the imoseyon zip but for some reason I have not been able to verify it in my emulator? Yeah I know odd. Im just looking for some closure on the theme issue, and how a mod on a theme like a crt animation with a solid blue circle mod.

Last edited:

mcp770

Reaction score

I used the apex kernel update and it went fine. Didn't have those issues with #1 before I did though so it may or may not fix you. I would boot into recovery, Wipe cache and dalvik cache (not data), Install the first zombie zip again then the apex kernel zip in one session, then wipe caches again and reboot. Similar method to removing a theme with no data required and all rom files will be refreshed.

chefb

Reaction score
Its a little concerning ......so we should update the kernel? What is the correct path for someone who is flashing zombiestomped and intends to theme it?. Also which version of the imoseyon zip is the stomp running?