[ROM] [ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 D2 GB Motoblur build)

MindArchr

Reaction score
I can't change my wallpaper. Everytime I select the Wallpapers option, it restarts the Launcher.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Micro23

Reaction score
I can't change my wallpaper. Everytime I select the Wallpapers option, it restarts the Launcher.

That happens if you change something with the customizer and dont reboot. After you reboot it should be fine. At least thats my experience.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Potential issue - none of my contacts Facebook profile photos show in contacts...they were there in 1.65. Anyone else?

Turns out to be non issue, profile images for my FB/Twitter contacts have all been populated. :)

Last edited:

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK, synapses not firing...I can't remember the steps to add in emergency contact info (select emergency contacts, add in notes, both done when in Contacts IIRC, so it shows up as a second tab next to the emergency call option on the bottom of the PIN lock screen...did it in 1.65, having a brain fade and can't find the option in 1.7. Help! :)

Micro23

Reaction score

For future troubleshooting did the reboot fix your issue?

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Camera click on reboot is due to Gtalk starting up. Since the new one has voice and video chat. It's not anything to be worried about.

Micro23

Reaction score
Camera click on reboot is due to Gtalk starting up. Since the new one has voice and video chat. It's not anything to be worried about.

See thats what I thought but I went into gtalk and removed the start at boot and it still happens.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It still has the lib running. It's really not a big deal.

Micro23

Reaction score
The text on the pulldown menu is set to center but it seems left aligned or moved quite a bit left.

It's centered on the lock-screen perfectly.

Getwired

Reaction score
Kill me now

Geez...I just got .595 deodexed tweaked out (minus a couple annoyances), and now this to set up! Getting tired of flashing and wiping, but I may make an exception and jump back to ZS... :icon_ banana:

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...I may have found my first issue.

Can someone else look at this - I'm having some issues when viewing pictures/videos in the Gallery.

Video:

- No sound (media volume is set to max)
- Video controls/options (share, etc.) go away after starting the video, and don't come back when I tap on the screen or hit Menu.
- The video freezes after a while (inconsistent)

Pictures:

- Picture controls (Share, Quick Upload, More) will not come back by tapping on the image or pressing the Menu button after the controls fade out

So something may be up w/the Gallery in this build...can you guys take a look and see if you are seeing the same? I did the full wipe process on this install, so I should be clean.

Thanks!

Jelleephish

Reaction score
Extremely excited about 1.7....Was running 1.65 and switched to Apex for now, but going back to Zombie as of now! Looking forward to the changes made! Thanks!!!!!