[ROM] [ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 D2 GB Motoblur build)

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did full wipes specified in OP, and Market isn't downloading/restoring apps...settings are set to backup/restore properly.

Installing Titanium to restore a backup I made before the wipes, so I'm good, but wondering if others are also not getting apps restored.

Micro23

Reaction score
boot logo
boot animation
text

all three set at once without rebooting and all 3 worked on reboot. good job.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
anyone else's camera click when it boots?
also when you choose option 3 from the customizer after choosing a text it will not go back to main menu it says invalid choice

I heard the sound the camera makes when it starts up after booting up, but the camera view didn't open...

Micro23

Reaction score
Buddy please read it was in the OP and I already answered a few posts ago. Top post on previous page.

How-to scripts:
-Go to the android market and download the app known as "Terminal Emulator", it is free
-Open Terminal Emulator and type in "su" enter
-It will prompt for superuser permissions, allow it
-Type in a script from above (sysrw,sysro,customizer)
-Follow the on screen instructions

Jake, Phones running great. Didnt even do the full wipe.Didnt loose any settings even my icons/widgets stayed in the same spots. Speedy, and running with no problems except the ones I listed. The camera noise and the customizer not working correctly to return to main menu. Heading off to bed. Another great release.

Last edited:

hassan_ars

Reaction score
Buddy please ready it was in the OP and I already answered a few posts ago. Top post on previous page.

How-to scripts:
-Go to the android market and download the app known as "Terminal Emulator", it is free
-Open Terminal Emulator and type in "su" enter
-It will prompt for superuser permissions, allow it
-Type in a script from above (sysrw,sysro,customizer)
-Follow the on screen instructions

Sorry, i didnt realize you were talking to me since you didnt quote my previous post. thanks for answering my question twice though, haha.

tanyrl

Reaction score
Is net flix playing videos when its all fired up and running?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Potential issue - none of my contacts Facebook profile photos show in contacts...they were there in 1.65. Anyone else?

HerroMoto

Reaction score
Not too big of a deal. But when I first boot up and unlock my screen, the camera sound happens like its loading up. Anyone else having this issue.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

inssane

Reaction score
Not too big of a deal. But when I first boot up and unlock my screen, the camera sound happens like its loading up. Anyone else having this issue.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

When I opened GTalk for the first time the camera clickity clicked, but didn't launch. Maybe GTalk is initializing in the background?

I don't know how to do the video chat, but no one is up for me to try

bofis

Reaction score
I am also getting the camera clicks on boot, but I dunno what that's about. My only real issue right now is that the Wigetsoid notification widget (to put power control toggles up in the "ongoing" area of the notification pane) does not seem to work. It shows each toggle icon, but clicking on the widget just causes the WHOLE widget to get selected, instead of each button individually as worked fine under froyo :-\

Would it be possible to build in a power control widget into the notification pull down like CM Mod has?

inssane

Reaction score
Any suggestions on the sync icon staying on?
When I go into Accounts and tap on sync contacts, it does nothing and the timestamp isn't updated.

Any help?