[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 DX GB Motoblur build)

BOA

Reaction score
Yeah, everything loaded fine. Only problem was the phone reboots every single time I plug it in. usb or ac, always reboots right away except the one time I was on a call. Not 100% sure it is because I restored the data partition, but it didn't do this before I restored the data partition.

Good to know. I'm going to run it for a day to see what happens. I can live without restoring data. It's just a PIA reconfiguring everything all over again. Thanks for responding.

xxarthur33xx

Reaction score
Alright... from what I've seen, this ROM is the best. So now I ask, how do I go from Rubix focused (froyo I think) to this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

DroidSloth

Reaction score
  1. SBF to .340
  2. Install 3-part GB upgrade from MDW
  3. Upgrade that to .591
  4. Install ZS 1.65

leonozug

Reaction score
Actually if it's any easier for you, the way I did it was SBF to .340, then put the unrooted stock .591 build on as an update.zip, use Gingerbreak 1.20 to root it, install the D2 Bootstrap, and then install Zombiestomped 1.65. Much easier.

BOA

Reaction score
I didn't realize you could go straight to .591, good call.

You may be able to BUT you won't have the current baseband. .588 installed a new baseband so you have to install that first and then go to .591 if you want the new baseband. I would recommend you go straight to .591. It's not that much work to upgrade. Shortcuts will only cause you headaches in the future.

BTW I'm very impressed with this ROM. Simple and has what I need and STABLE. I tried Liberty .5 and just had to bail.

rqbaljh

Reaction score
Haptic feedback fix?

I see in your specs you adjusted the haptic feedback since it's sooo weak. Mind sharing what you did and where?

xxarthur33xx

Reaction score

You may be able to BUT you won't have the current baseband. .588 installed a new baseband so you have to install that first and then go to .591 if you want the new baseband. I would recommend you go straight to .591. It's not that much work to upgrade. Shortcuts will only cause you headaches in the future.

BTW I'm very impressed with this ROM. Simple and has what I need and STABLE. I tried Liberty .5 and just had to bail.

So I should just go straight to .591? Does the new baseband really make a difference?

BOA

Reaction score

So I should just go straight to .591? Does the new baseband really make a difference?

I would go to .588 first and get the new baseband. Yes it makes a difference in my opinion because to get great phone service I believe you should be on the current baseband. Someone smarter than me may be able to explain further.

It's really not that big of a deal to go to .588 and then .591. It only takes a few minutes.

jgb7707

Reaction score
Please help. My battery wont charge past 70% and when I woke up this morning my phone said it was unplugged for 1 hr 56 m but I had just unplugged 1 min prior. I've tried fresh install, wiping, and all. It only does that on this rom. I know someone here can tell me how to fix. Please help. I really like this rom. Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ericsch333

Reaction score
Please help. My battery wont charge past 70% and when I woke up this morning my phone said it was unplugged for 1 hr 56 m but I had just unplugged 1 min prior. I've tried fresh install, wiping, and all. It only does that on this rom. I know someone here can tell me how to fix. Please help. I really like this rom. Thanks.

First reboot into recovery and then go to advanced and wipe batt. then reboot that should clear it up...

jgb7707

Reaction score
No that method didn't work? Any more suggestions on fixing battery.

bobAbooey

Reaction score
There's a battery calibrating app in the market, maybe try that. No idea if it will work but it's free.

droidxchat

Reaction score

You did something wrong when flashing the rom. If I were you I would do it over.