[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 DX GB Motoblur build)

ninjasailas

Reaction score
I put this rom on my phone yesterday. Liking it alot. Love the locker and the whole notification bar . could there be a reboot option wen using the powerbutton?

Vaffanculo

Reaction score
Got it up and running. The only thing I've noticed so far is that when I try to select Google Voice as my voicemail provider is just switches back to "My Carrier." Any way to fix that?

Edit: Nevermind. It took after I let it go through the voicemail wizard and dial for activation.

Last edited:

drum747

Reaction score
I was having tons of freeze ups with the other GB based roms out there. Today I was able to get TBH loaded and then this rom and have had zero problems. It is working nicely. Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

droidxchat

Reaction score
Can't get sync icon to go away, going on 3 says now. Tried ending all services,clearing cache, rebooting. No luck. It probably isn't related to the rom. Here's my list of accounts: BackupAssistant, Google (Cal, Gmail, Contacts), Facebook, Linkedin. Both backup assistant and google hand my contacts (i prefer it this way) << could that be what's causing the issue?

Last edited:

Myndmayze

Reaction score
First off, great looking ROM I'm liking the look!!
what is in the update zip?(3rd link in OP) I see in the changelog that it says "-fixed adb, -fixed 3g icon, and -new lockscreen" does that mean it's the 3g icon, and lockscreen from the first set of screenshots? or those ordinary stock gb icons? only asking because i like the icons/lockscreen that are in the first set of screenshots.
I saw a post on page 5 with the black status bar, could I apply that over the zip update? Also if I flash a nothrottle zip after all is done flashing rom/update.. would it change the framework and revert some of the things? Sorry for all the questions all at once just figured it would be better than asking in multiple posts.
md5= 00CC6A9AE356814CB3E0072DC6343B63 correct? my pc isn't the greatest and sometimes falls on it's face while downloading just wanted to make sure it wasn't a corrupt download

Last edited:

Myndmayze

Reaction score
Can't get sync icon to go away, going on 3 says now. Tried ending all services,clearing cache, rebooting. No luck. It probably isn't related to the rom. Here's my list of accounts: BackupAssistant, Google (Cal, Gmail, Contacts), Facebook, Linkedin. Both backup assistant and google hand my contacts (i prefer it this way) << could that be what's causing the issue?

did you install without a factory reset? doing so would cause that icon to stay up

richii0207

Reaction score
Just wanted to say good job on the rom Jboxen. Im not a big fan when it comes to themes but you did an awesome job. Smooth and runs fast have yet to see battery life, will know in a few days. First gb rom I've ran and I'll say its top notch work.

Vaffanculo

Reaction score
Day 2 and I gotta say, this rom is noticeably faster than Rubix BlurryBread that I was running prior. Good job! Just did a battery calibration so let's see how long it stays up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

xjacobx

Reaction score
I have started to get the HoneyBread 1.1 Beta theme working on this ROM and need a tester or two, if you are interested please PM me.
Thanks!