[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 DX GB Motoblur build)

reno218

Reaction score
Ok, I sbf to .591 had apex on there for awhile then I diceded to try this out, I did all the standard things you need to do to install it back up and what not. For some reason I am having the same issue with the no nextwork thing, is there something I need to change to get this to work or am I going to have to SBF all over again?

Last edited:

leonozug

Reaction score
Trying to download the Mototheme link but getting nothing...there's nothing to click on to download it. I can live with the Zombified theme though, you make a solid rom man!!!

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Might be busy from a bunch of downloads right now. Check again soon.

nordy420

Reaction score
Ok, I sbf to .591 had apex on there for awhile then I diceded to try this out, I did all the standard things you need to do to install it back up and what not. For some reason I am having the same issue with the no nextwork thing, is there something I need to change to get this to work or am I going to have to SBF all over again?

Just a simple but dumb question. Have you tried toggling Airplane Mode on and off. I had Apex gb then tried the new liberty v.4. I restored a messed up nandroid of stock .588, Said my dx was not a motoblur device lol. I then flashed the .591 leak from TBH and then Zombie Stomped 1.65, No problems. Connectivity is great and rom and theme are running smooth. I think if you end up SBF'ing again, I would start from scratch. I would SBF to froyo 3.40, boot, then power down and boot into stock recovery and wipe data/factory reset 4 times, then wipe cache 4 times. Reboot phone, root z4root, install bootstrap d2 or x will work. Then flash the 3 part gb leak from tbh, then flash the .591 leak, then ZS 1.65.
Did you happen to come from .573, or .588 leak to .591? There was something said about a new baseband upgraded in .588 that you would not get if you jumped from .573.

Last edited:

reno218

Reaction score
Yeah I just tried the Airplane mode idea didn't work.. its weird I get all messages, calls whatnot just no data Ill figure it out. Thanks :)

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah I just tried the Airplane mode idea didn't work.. its weird I get all messages, calls whatnot just no data Ill figure it out. Thanks :)

Go get .591 from OP. Install it, then install ZS 1.65.

rjs987

Reaction score
Not sure if this is true but i tried to flash the .591 leak from a clean SBF of 2.2 (2.3.34) it installed fine but then went into constant boot loop (over 10 min) i pulled battery, booted into recovery and wiped data/cache and rebooted still bootlooped. I am going to SBF again and install .588 and upgrade to .591 and see how that works.

reno218

Reaction score

Well, it seems all the "Deodexed Apps & Odexed Framework" Mirrors are broken right now, does it matter if I have both? Or can I just download one of the others?

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Well, it seems all the "Deodexed Apps & Odexed Framework" Mirrors are broken right now, does it matter if I have both? Or can I just download one of the others?

ZS will deodex for you so you can install whichever you like.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Hey Jb, can you edit this rom to accept VVM to work as an add on. Due to VVM not being part of the rom, its got audio issues when the apk is then installed. This seems to be a common issue w/all GB rom that do not inlcude VVM as part of the rom. I really luv this rom because of the outrageously fast speed but VVM is crucial for me as I get a lot of messages during work. (Sales Rep)

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey Jb, can you edit this rom to accept VVM to work as an add on. Due to VVM not being part of the rom, its got audio issues when the apk is then installed. This seems to be a common issue w/all GB rom that do not inlcude VVM as part of the rom. I really luv this rom because of the outrageously fast speed but VVM is crucial for me as I get a lot of messages during work. (Sales Rep)

I did include VVM in this ROM, however. I recommend Google voice for visual voicemail anyways. It transcribes for you and it free. What's not to love? :)