[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 DX GB Motoblur build)

xjacobx

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Are there any benefits over Liberty?

Um biggest thing is changing themes in the customizer... Liberty is less blur.... Zs has all the blur but both have bloat removed... Zs is based off 595 .... Those are the main differences.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the info. This sounds great. I actually like Blur. One last question...

Is this the one I install:
Full Deodexed Version

md5sum:
file size: 160 MB (168,576,183 bytes)

And just to confirm, this runs on top of Liberty 591 v0.5 ? Then, I simply install Zombie 7.1?

Yes that is the file. Install right over top through clockwork. Then install zs but zs has some very specific install instructions so be sure to follow those to a T

Also it is zombie stomped 1.7 ;p

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Um biggest thing is changing themes in the customizer... Liberty is less blur.... Zs has all the blur but both have bloat removed... Zs is based off 595 .... Those are the main differences.

Thanks for all the info. This sounds great. I actually like Blur. One last question...

Full Deodexed Version

md5sum:

And just to confirm, this runs on top of Liberty 591 v0.5 ? Then, I simply install Zombie 7.1?

Yes that is the file. Install right over top through clockwork. Then install zs but zs has some very specific install instructions so be sure to follow those to a T

Hahahaha... Hopefully my version mishap is a sign of a long future for ZombieStomp!

Thanks a lot, man.

zer0ed77

Reaction score

Full Deodexed Version

md5sum:

Man, one last question. Need to be sure. If I need to be on 595, why am I installing 591 deodexed for 1.7?

zer0ed77

Reaction score

Full Deodexed Version

md5sum:

Man, one last question. Need to be sure. If I need to be on 595, why am I installing 591 deodexed for 1.7?

Never mind. I understand. Misread a post.

DJSketch

Reaction score
Just installed this myself after fixing the problems I was having with getting .595 working properly which basically involved me starting from scratch an SBFing back to froyo 2.2.1 then going through the upgrade process very carefully. Once I got that was quick to throw ZS 1.7 on my X to see what it has to offer an runs beautifully. can't wait for the next Liberty though to kinda cross test an see which i like. But so far this is a very well made ROM an very stable an I enjoy, mad props to the creator.

EDIT: OOPS I meant to post this in the ZS 1.7 thread

Last edited:

EricBee

Reaction score
Sweet. Plugged in my corporate account info, and it simply worked. Could not get liberty to do this no matter what AOSP/Blur combo was used.