[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 D2 GB Motoblur build)

xust

Reaction score
Nice thread hijack. anywho:

Background data disabled on fresh install of ZombieStomped 1.65, and it's still updating facebook/gmail/etc!

Sorry about the previous post--the phone started running better after a couple restarts.

Snipe_AT

Reaction score
Nice thread hijack. anywho:

Background data disabled on fresh install of ZombieStomped 1.65, and it's still updating facebook/gmail/etc!

Sorry about the previous post--the phone started running better after a couple restarts.

Yay! Thread recovery!!!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I installed ZS 1.65, and the camera is functioning normally. I'm not sure what happened last time, but everything is working fine now.

drom

Reaction score
Last night I noticed that Places crashes when I press navigate. Is there a fix for this?

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Last night I noticed that Places crashes when I press navigate. Is there a fix for this?

it's working fine for me, haven't had any crashes or any other problems with Places and Navigation.

Micro23

Reaction score
I have been using places a ton while on vacation and while that is working great I can say that I have had a few force closes with navigation. It seems to happen on screen rotation but could be unrelated.

drom

Reaction score
Hmm... It seems to be working now. I wonder what the deal was...

plutonium0587

Reaction score
Has anybody noticed their auto brightness acting funny? I was sitting in the dark last night and the thing was blinding me. I tried turning it on and off, but it didn't help. I had to eventually change it manually. Earlier during the day I turned my phone on and it was too dim, but all of the sudden brightened up like it took it a minute to realize it was bright out.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Has anybody noticed their auto brightness acting funny? I was sitting in the dark last night and the thing was blinding me. I tried turning it on and off, but it didn't help. I had to eventually change it manually. Earlier during the day I turned my phone on and it was too dim, but all of the sudden brightened up like it took it a minute to realize it was bright out.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

This is a problem with the leak, hoping that OTA fixes it.

baloo

Reaction score
How do enable/disable undervolt

I saw this somewhere but now can not find the message. How do you enable/disable undervolt?

graphitedv

Reaction score
Anyone else losing their FB contacts? In "My Accounts" it shows that the account is linked, but you cant choose it to sync. It worked for a day or so after a factory reset, but lost it again...

gamenahd

Reaction score
Does anyone's GPS not lock onto them in this ROM? I never checked with the first GB leak, but it can't seem to find me even after 15 min. It also worked fine in stock 2.2 and Liberty 1.5.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone's GPS not lock onto them in this ROM? I never checked with the first GB leak, but it can't seem to find me even after 15 min. It also worked fine in stock 2.2 and Liberty 1.5.

I've not had any GPS problems...

plutonium0587

Reaction score
I had GPS problems once and I had to SBF and reinstall everything and it worked. Not sure what the deal was.