[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.0 (D2 Leaked GB Motoblur build)

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
For those of you wanting themes now, check out droidpirate.com
Been surfing on it for a few minutes and its got a lot of cool stuff. You'll have to install these with metemorph, however.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Gives you access to every app in the android market.

tb110895

Reaction score
It does the same thing as jrummy's market fixer .apk right? Is this zip better in any way, or is it the same thing?

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Just a build.prop edit. Jrummy is the one that told me about it so it's probably the same exact thing honestly.

tb110895

Reaction score
I have one more question. Sometimes my signal bars or my wifi signal icons are grey and sometimes they're blue. What's the difference and why does it change colors?

Sent from my DROID2

havens1515

Reaction score
Idk if anyone else is experiencing this, but when I open the physical keyboard the keys don't light up. This is a big thing for me because I work nights, so 90% of the time when I am using my phone, it's dark out.

I am also still on 1.1.1, so idk if this has been fixed in 1.2. Other than that, I don't seem to be having too many issues. Go Launcher EX has been giving me a few issues here and there, but I think that's more likely that the app doesn't work 100% in GB and not the fault of the ROM.

Thisguy89

Reaction score
Idk if anyone else is experiencing this, but when I open the physical keyboard the keys don't light up. This is a big thing for me because I work nights, so 90% of the time when I am using my phone, it's dark out.

I am also still on 1.1.1, so idk if this has been fixed in 1.2. Other than that, I don't seem to be having too many issues. Go Launcher EX has been giving me a few issues here and there, but I think that's more likely that the app doesn't work 100% in GB and not the fault of the ROM.

I'm on 1.2, and my keyboard lights are fine.

I had issues with Go Launcher, too, but that was on the stock GB leak, so you're probably right about it being the app's fault. I use Launcher Pro, and it works great.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ive noticed my keyboard lights go out on all versions of the leak after I plug it into my car charger/ car dock at which point I need to restart my phone to make them work again.

Micro23

Reaction score
My keyboard lights were also working great for a while. I think my sensor gets hit in my case every once and and a while.

Is there a way to disable car mode all together? I dont even want/like it anyways.

midgetloompa

Reaction score
Anybody else ever have the phone's connection just stop working? You can see that there's 3 bars, but there's no 3G or 1x icon. I had it happen a couple times with the leak and with zombie but haven't figured out if there's an app causing it that I can delete or what.