[ROM] Zero Blur! Zero Lag! rubiX Focused 1.0

Discussion in 'Drod2169 - X' started by drod2169, Oct 19, 2010.

1. maurilax

maurilax New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This ROM is pretty awesome, great speed and battery Life. First tried loading without wiping data/cache and got boot loop (I figured this would happen but wanted to see)

Reloaded with Incognito theme. I had some issues with not getting service on Verizon on reboots from time to time. I reinstalled after a clean wipe and used Sephtin's black bar mod and the ASOP camera patch. everything is running smooth now.

I am having one small issue. whenever I get a notification it shows as 2 in the black bar. I'm not sure whats causing this, but am looking into it.

Anyway thank you to all who work so hard on this.

2. johnomaz

johnomaz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +775
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel 2XL
    When I go to the battery manager, it force closes. Has since the beginning. Only issue right now. Anyoen else having it?

3. cpjr

cpjr Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ^Yeah mine does too. Never use it so I havent cared.

4. drod2169

drod2169 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Battery manager seems to be a case-by-case, hit or miss type thing. If it doesn't function, I reboot and it works, reboot again it doesn't.. it's random :(

but heres an update to everyone asking about blur products in focused, etc.

HDMI port to 3d gallery is what i'm currently working on. I've been using Real HDMI with no problems on my focused 1.0 build.

Compass Calibrate is a bug i've been trying to fix, but it's not as high up on my priority list, as say, hdmi.

See, the point of Focused, is to give a full AOSP experience, not tip-toeing on any of moto blur, zero zip zilch none. To me, full AOSP gets rid of moto's dock and gives you the vanilla 2.2 dock, camera, etc. but I decided to keep the MT keyboard from moto because it functions THAT much better than the vanilla, at least in my eyes. Plus, it was voted that way :)

rubiX Blurry will be getting a HUGE make over, including HOW MUCH blur you want in instead of just the whole shabang.

5. maurilax

maurilax New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  6. HappyVirus

HappyVirus New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ^for the battery manager, try clearing the data of "battery manager 1.1" with Titanium Backup.

Although you may have to that every time it FC, it works right after you clear the data.

But then again...if you are clearing the data, does that leave you with nothing to see? o_O

7. paulp04

paulp04 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Gala X is a blur theme. I tried it anyways (after backing up first of course) I got massive force closures on boot and had to restore. I ended up using the non-blur black bar theme noted earlier in this thread.

Sent via DROID X 2.2 rooted running Rubix Focused 1.0 on Verizon Wireless

8. johnny9374

johnny9374 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    where are u seeing this at i cant seem to find

9. HappyVirus

HappyVirus New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I opened Titanium Backup. Scrolled down all the way (or almost all the way), then click on "usb 1.1" Then Just wiped data (of the usb 1.1) from there.

If you don't have Titanium Backup, I don't know where else to find it.

10. bd1212

bd1212 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    On the dialer for this ROM, does it have the slide to answer/ignore phone calls or is it like the blur dialer where you just press a button to answer instead?

Also, can someone take a video for me with this running on their Droid X and in the video can you just show the following: Show the phone going from sleep, to the lock screen and you receiving a phone call so I can see the dialer. I want to see these things because I want to see how fast the phones backlight comes on when you press the power/sleep button because on the D1 (current phone) it takes a second or two for the screen to actually show and it can be pretty annoying sometimes. As for the dialer, I just want to see how it is on this ROM.

I'd test these myself, but I don't have a Droid X and I plan on getting one, but first I want to see a few things.

11. sephtin

sephtin Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmm, I assume you mean notifications for txt messages, and nothing else?
    Are you using handcent, or chompsms, or ?

More info please. What notifications, and what other changes, or related apps, etc. :)

12. Inkarnit

Inkarnit Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It's two little hovering icons, one green, one red, both with the little phone logos on as normal on them, that you slide to answer. There is no slider visible though. You just grab one and slide it to answer.

As for taking a video, I have no idea how that would be done other than with a second camera, but I can describe it as best as possible:

Going from sleep to the lock screen is maybe 1/2 second to 3/4 second. It is definitely not 1 second or longer. I have never had any annoyances with the phone's response time, even stock. RubiX made it even faster than that though. You won't go wrong getting an X with RubiX Focused.

Search tags for this page
blurry rom laggy
change gsf key android

delete zerolag messages in trash