[ROM] Zero Blur! Zero Lag! rubiX Focused 1.0

Discussion in 'Drod2169 - X' started by drod2169, Oct 19, 2010.

1. scrub175

scrub175 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    One last thing I've noticed... The cell reception indicatoris nearly full all the time, whereas in the building I work reception was spotty with other roms. I know it's the same radio but 3g is working better too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

2. trillonometry

trillonometry Member

Ratings:
    +2
    i would love to see the stock droid x theme with a greyish black top bar for this rom... it's flying so far

3. Jcshannon05

Jcshannon05 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im downloading this from my DX via Droidforums new app. This is awesome. Been running Fission but can't wait to go completely blurless.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

4. bohunter

bohunter New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Had to remove (Street View) street.apk from system apps and install fresh from market. Update failed like it did on Fission 1.0. Any idea what causes this?

Thanks for all the great work!! It is flying!

5. avt123

avt123 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Really? I thought I was able to sync with photobucket on my D1... I found Picasa thougg under normal Google sync.

6. scrub175

scrub175 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Dolphin hd browser issues fixed. Hardware button lag/unresponsiveness gone...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

7. skarlson

skarlson New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    *BUGS*

Call sliders may or may not be working correctly. The answer and ignore colored portion of the sliders appears and you can select it to answer or ignore calls. The glass sliders themselves do not appear however. Is this intended? If not then they are still not working correctly.

Street View is unable to be installed from Market because there is a version already in the apps folder. I did not try this on Rubix but the RC1 you used as a base renaming the app with root explorer and then installing from Market failed. I was able to install just now after renaming app and rebooting. I will delete the older version now that I have the latest one installed off Market.

AngDroid was able to replace the search application with the latest market version and has the hardware search key working. Not sure if you want to look into using the latest version or just use the one that is already installed. Latest version allows for search history to be stored online I believe. Not really a bug since the current version installed is working as intended.

I will make another post if I find anything else. Very fast!

-Ulathuruil

#31 skarlson, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  8. drod2169

drod2169 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I have to add the newest market version for search. I wouldn't even of included it if it didn't cause problems without.

The sliders are working as intended, the tabs were removed for now. All you have are the green and red answer/decline to grab and slide to answer

9. drod2169

drod2169 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    No. It has my own auto-brightness adjustment (well, through xUltimate, thanks Xeudoxus!)

The min brightness is turned down to 13. 2 was causing way too many problems.

10. drod2169

drod2169 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    The current wallpaper app is Launcher 2, if you use a different launcher than the one I included, yes, you can delete it. It'll only save ~400kb though. Dropped it to ~400kb from almost 5 mb getting rid of those wallpapers

11. jwolf

jwolf New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I use LP but 400kb isn't worth the effort to drop it. Keep up the great work!!!

12. REARless

REARless Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Love it!!!!!!!!!

Where can I find your wallpapers to install? (And how do I install them?)

Search tags for this page
blurry rom laggy
change gsf key android

delete zerolag messages in trash