[ROM] Zero Blur! Zero Lag! rubiX Focused 1.0

avt123

Reaction score
Is this rom compatible with most dx themes? I got used to fission's custom-only themeing. Would prefer not to crash while at work :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

No.

There are custom themes being released soon tailored just to this.
BGill55 and JsinLegacy have been working hard to release incognito and iron x for this rom for me :)

Going to install this ROM over .5. But, for the themes, can we try to get a theme that is just a black notification bar? With Incognito, I was never able to update Pandora due to the app being themed and the install of the new version would never be installed, it would always say "installation failed". Unless I was doing something wrong.

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Is this rom compatible with most dx themes? I got used to fission's custom-only themeing. Would prefer not to crash while at work :)

No.

BGill55 and JsinLegacy have been working hard to release incognito and iron x for this rom for me :)

Going to install this ROM over .5. But, for the themes, can we try to get a theme that is just a black notification bar? With Incognito, I was never able to update Pandora due to the app being themed and the install of the new version would never be installed, it would always say "installation failed". Unless I was doing something wrong.

Yes, some one is working on a black bar theme for me as well :)

avt123

Reaction score
No.

Awesome... are you going to be making a backup assistant patch as well? And what happened to all the account options? I can no longer add photobucket and Picasa under account now?

This ROM is super fast though so far. Noticeable difference from .5.

S

scrub175

No.

On rubix .5 I used onix blackbar mod from rom manager.

jwolf

Reaction score
Would there be any benefit to going into Settings > Privacy > Factory Data Reset? After the first boot.

Also, if I go to Wallpaper and just click "Wallpapers" it just gives me a bunch of black gradiene boxes. I know you placed the Rubix Walls in the gallery to select from but is there any way to incorporate those into the standard wallpaper installation?

Thanks for the awesome work... a nice improvement from .5!!!

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Awesome... are you going to be making a backup assistant patch as well? And what happened to all the account options? I can no longer add photobucket and Picasa under account now?

Those are blur features.. this rom is absolutely blurless :)

DJeneral

Reaction score
Hey drod,

Does this include the auto-brightness adjustment via Peter Alfonso (i.e. taking the minimum auto-brightness setting down to something lower than 42)?

Thanks and great work.

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Would there be any benefit to going into Settings > Privacy > Factory Data Reset? After the first boot.

Also, if I go to Wallpaper and just click "Wallpapers" it just gives me a bunch of black gradiene boxes. I know you placed the Rubix Walls in the gallery to select from but is there any way to incorporate those into the standard wallpaper installation?

I can, but the point of adding them to sdcard was to get rid of all the extra space consumed in the launcher. I'll see about making a wallpaper app ;)

jwolf

Reaction score

I can, but the point of adding them to sdcard was to get rid of all the extra space consumed in the launcher. I'll see about making a wallpaper app ;)

No big deal, just curious... Would there be any harm in going into Root Explorer and deleting the current wallpaper app with all of the blank wallpapers and save even more space?

S

scrub175

One last thing I've noticed... The cell reception indicatoris nearly full all the time, whereas in the building I work reception was spotty with other roms. I know it's the same radio but 3g is working better too.

trillonometry

Reaction score
i would love to see the stock droid x theme with a greyish black top bar for this rom... it's flying so far

Jcshannon05

Reaction score
Im downloading this from my DX via Droidforums new app. This is awesome. Been running Fission but can't wait to go completely blurless.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bohunter

Reaction score
Had to remove (Street View) street.apk from system apps and install fresh from market. Update failed like it did on Fission 1.0. Any idea what causes this?

Thanks for all the great work!! It is flying!

avt123

Reaction score

Those are blur features.. this rom is absolutely blurless :)

Really? I thought I was able to sync with photobucket on my D1... I found Picasa thougg under normal Google sync.

S

scrub175

Dolphin hd browser issues fixed. Hardware button lag/unresponsiveness gone...