[ROM] Zen-MIUI v2 Android 2.2 + MIUI

CyD

Reaction score
Is there anyway to create an app drawer on the stock launcher. I love the UI but can't stand having all my apps on my homescreens.

sent from the great depths of my phones internet (thanks Al Gore)
I would also like to know this.

beastlittle

Reaction score
It's ok but needs...

Loving the Rom, but it needs a few things..

-Please finish translating all of the chinese into english.
-Make the lockscreen more smooth (if possible).
-Lots of market apps are not showing up.
-No keyboard backlight. (Most important for me)
-PLEASE fix the stock android keyboard..it is just really jacked up (lol) and I don't like HTC IME.

Really hoping these things will get fixed, otherwise great rom. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Last edited:

Jameshpatterson

Reaction score
It appears the backlight doesnt light only on auto brightness setting.... a quick toggle from the notification bar and it lights up like the fourth of july.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
This is a great Rom, but please, please can you please, make the rom's default phone and contact menu and gui's functional?

Because honestly, after applying the phone patch, and seeing that theme saddened me, even after knowing the phone is usable.

Great job so far. Keep at it, and this will be the best ROM.

sent from my thoughts

keyblade

Reaction score
It appears the backlight doesnt light only on auto brightness setting.... a quick toggle from the notification bar and it lights up like the fourth of july.

Yeah, but it seems like you have to do this every time.

JoeKacz

Reaction score

edit - keyblade beat me to it.

milkman dan

Reaction score
Here's what I did (my apps are here, it's running amazing, no problems, phone works, 3G works)

Make a nandroid (not a step but it's nice to have ;) ) backup
Install MIUI (don't even wipe data or cache)
Go to partition menu (this is only for Clockworkmod, sorry!) and format DATA/SYSTEM/BOOT/CACHE
Install MIUI again
Reboot

Once that happens, use the phone, and it will force close. Go back to Recovery and install the transparent glass dialer, and all will be well! ^^

It's just a hint of lag with this, but that's cuz of the 600 mhz stock kernel. Running slayher 1000 and it's a beaut! :D

That install method worked perfectly for me. Thanks.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
ANother bug. The led lights dont work when a message or an email comes in. Not a biggy just wanted to point out. Anyway changing the lockscreen to a different image. that present box is not that great

jellybean420

Reaction score
I never changed the kernal and install setcpu and it overclocks to 1.1Ghz...maybe 1.2Ghz but either way its over 1. So i dunno what all this 600Mhz talk is about....

schmaltzy

Reaction score
Just my experience.....download and installed....all went fine. Take a little bit to get use to but I am LOVING it so far. It is different than any other ROM out there. Love the way you add widgets. Everything seems to be working.

Probably the best part........HAVEN'T HAD A SINGLE REDRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jameshpatterson

Reaction score
Go to wallpaper menu
ANother bug. The led lights dont work when a message or an email comes in. Not a biggy just wanted to point out. Anyway changing the lockscreen to a different image. that present box is not that great

Reaction score
So... you fellas and ladies wonder if we gonna get to keep that cool looking phone and contacts gui? Or we have to stick with this temp opacity patch?

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really like this but I don't know if I can call it a keeper. Its great cause its like none other but it seems to be a little like a hybrid between an Iphone and a Droid. The lock screen is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keyblade

Reaction score
LEDs don't work for stock notifications. Notifications from other programs (for instance, I use SMS popup for my text messages) do work, however.